Wednesday 19 January 2011

Logo Design: Fonts

Logo Designs: Fonts

Improved Design

This design now looked clean and colourful. I wanted to add something modern to my design using to font. I wanted my design to look modern so that the college looked up to date and appealed to new students.



Apple Casual
This design didn’t look modern so I didn’t like it, I also felt that it would only appeal to the younger generation of students.


Bauhaus 93
This design also didn’t work because it gave the feel of an Art and Design College, like the Bauhaus and because of this it didn’t appeal to all students.


ASO
I liked this idea, the font made it look modern, I also like the idea of the ‘g’ hanging below the banner because it looked stylish. The letter ‘B’ also helped to make the design look fresh and unique.

Union City Blue
This idea looked too modern, it looked better if it was to suit a space museum or something else, so this didn’t feel right.



Bank Gothic
I still felt unhappy with my previous designs so I went for a completely different approach. I even changed the colour of the logotype to black because I felt yellow wasn’t neat enough.
 I was pleased with this as it looked fresh and modern. I used two different sizes for the logotype, the word ‘ Burton’ was made bigger and bolder, while college was smaller but the spacing between the letters was greater so that the word together was the same length as ‘Burton’. This made the design look neater and more modern.

1 comment:

  1. Very Resourceful information about Corporate Logo Design. Logo designing is a complex tax, most especially if you are just starting to learn creating a logo. It requires a lot of knowledge, effort, and skills.

    ReplyDelete