Wednesday 19 January 2011

Logo Design: Finalizing The Design


Improved Design
My design was almost finished. I now had a good design that was clean, colourful, modern and Creative, but I felt I could still put more into it. I decided id have a play about with some effects and move the layout around a bit, just something to add a bit more to it and make it attractive.

I played around with the banner and moved the image around a bit, making only a few subtle changes left me dissatisfied.





Then I made a dramatic change to the banner by resizing it, this looked more effective as it was more attractive. The layout had defiantly improved from the original designs. I liked the shape too, because it wasn’t just a plain rectangle, it had a creative and innovative boarder to the banner. Like before, I liked the layout with the image above the logotype but it just wasn’t flexible enough to be used on all applications. I couldn’t see it working when it was small. The rest of the finalisation was based on a landscape logo, mainly experimenting and picking out what I liked best.

No comments:

Post a Comment