Wednesday 19 January 2011

Logo Design: Final Design

Final Design
I was finally happy with my design after I played around with the layout and added a drop shadow effect. My design now looked clean, colourful, modern, creative and attractive. The layout and banner helped my design look clean because it was held together tidily. The use of the banner and logo image helped to make it colourful and not too outrageous. I had found and effective text that looked modern. The banner was improved with an effective boarder to make it look creative. And I used a drop shadow, improved the layout, to finally make my design attractive. I had also made it look professional and effective.


My design could be used effectively on all applications and could be used in colour, black and white, small and large. Also the banner could be used effectively as the colour could change representing a department in the college

.

No comments:

Post a Comment