Wednesday 5 January 2011

Logo Design: Colour Scheme

Logo Designs: Colour Scheme

Improved Design
I settled with this design because looked clean and, because of the banner, I could move on to create a design that was colourful and attractive. That was what I was going to experiment with next. However I was still unhappy with the design because it still didn’t look creative or modern, I would later improve this using the font and adding effects.
I took many wild attempts at making my designs look colourful. I used different schemes until I found one that worked by looking effective and colourful.




I started by adding a fill effect to the original colour scheme and changing the font colour to make it readable. I decided this looked too outrages and abandoned that idea. Next I created a unique and colourful design using a bright colour scheme.  I quite liked this idea but I felt it would only appeal to female students. So I next decided to use colours that would appeal both male and female students. I came up with a blue scheme which I developed using a fill effect. I like this idea as it looked creative but instead of settling for one design I carried on developing my ides.

 



I decided to go with a new approach and make part of my logo transparent, this was an attempt to make my design look creative but I felt it didn’t work because the logo didn’t stand out enough and it wasn’t as colourful as I hoped. I decided that the green banner was a good idea so I used that and made the logo image stand out by making it colourful, using completely different colours than any shade of green. To make it more colourful, I added a fill effect t the banner, the effect was very subtle so that it didn’t look too outrageous like my previous idea.

1 comment:

  1. what a impressive blog it really impressed me so much, Company logo is a pictorial representation and it should be designed well and thoughtfully. The miracle of a Professional Logo Design is that it helps viewers to figure out the particular brand of a company.

    ReplyDelete