Wednesday 19 January 2011

Logo Design: Dragon Origin

Final Design




Logo Ident: Final Logo Design

I was happy with my design after I had played around with the layout. I used a Craquelure effect, as this looked most like traditional Japanese art. This is effective because it helps to represent the channel as it relates to Anime. My design looks attractive to both children and teenagers because of the interesting colours and exciting dragon. It is obvious from the name and logo what type of programs will be on the channel because students and my tutor knew straight away. The font helps the design to be more interesting while also relating to the channel.

My design would be flexible on all applications, unlike my initial idea.
I am pleased with my final design.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Whilst I can see you have documented logo design from every angle, you now need to engage with the main theme of each session, video, filming, etc..look at the links to the main tutor sit and the rss feed for info on what you should be doing in the next session .Leave the logo development now please.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    It is good to see that you are mixing the graphics work and the stuff we cover in the weds morning sessions, I dont mind that, can we have a chat next time to discuss this as I find it very interesting that you have done this.
    Good work!!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete