Wednesday 19 January 2011

Logo Design: Boarder Effects

Improved Design
I was starting to like my design because looked clean, colourful and modern. Now I wanted to add something to help improve my design further and make it more attractive and creative. I decided Id make it more creative by adding an effective boarder.

I had an experiment with each of the boarder effects on the banner, I came up with some impressive ideas that looked very creative, and so I ended up picking out my favorite.






I liked the idea of this boarder, it defiantly looked creative and added more colour. I decided to develop this further by using the negative space to create a different boarder than the fist. My second idea looked more effective because it wasn’t over powering with colour.
 





I experimented with more boarders in case I could find a better idea. I tried making the boarder negative space again but this looked too subtle, I wanted something very creative but not too colourful.  With this in mind I decided to use a different shade of green on the border. I liked this and it did look creative.


I tried a completely different effect and decided to try my design without a banner, I used a white paintbrush to make the logotype look shiny, this made my design look more modern than creative and I had already decided it looked good with a banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment