Wednesday 9 February 2011

Final Evaluation: Practice with graphics and photography


I think that I did well in the last few months because I don't really enjoy photography work but I tried to involve more of my graphics work so that I enjoyed it more and could produce work that I wanted to. For example, I analyzed the use of logos in the music industry and also in my stop motion animation, I created the ending credits for a video made by my group instead of taking any photos. 

I wasn't use to producing videos the way that I did because at home I prefer to create drawn animations and putting them together to make a video. My favourite camera i used was the flip cam because it was simple and easy to use.

All of the work for my wednesday session was produced onto this blog, this was different for me because I usually work in a sketch book. I prefer to work in a sketch book because I can draw pictures and ideas easily. I think that when I use paper I produce better ideas. However I did enjoy using blogs to produce my work because it meant that it could be checked that i was doing the right thing easier by my tutors. I also like working on a blog because it is neater than a sketch book and can easily be edited and changed.
I feel confident about using blogger, the guide I had to show me how to use it was simple to understand. It has been easy to refer to the work set because I could link my blog to the tutors. This contained what I had to do, the marking criteria and general help about the subject.

Overall I feel okay about this course and I feel I have and will continue produce some good work in the future.

1 comment:

  1. "Wonderful article! I think you should add Tonomatograph in this list. It’s a new and good platform.It’s
    also easy to use and you find here a lot of customizable graphics for Pinterest.
    https://www.tonomatograph.com
    "

    ReplyDelete